A foundation of the firm, Zebersky Payne’s complex commercial litigation team has decades of experience in countless subject matters.
With institutional clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, Zebersky Payne has successfully litigated matters for and against some of the largest corporations across the United States and the world.
The firm’s lawyers are admitted to practice in federal and state courts and have experience in arbitration, administrative proceedings, and a full range of alternative dispute resolution.
Request a Consultation
How Can We Help?
Types of Commercial Litigation
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Business Litigation/ Business Tort Litigation
- Partner or Member Disputes
- Securities Litigation and Arbitration
- Derivative/Shareholder Litigation
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Contract Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Healthcare Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Consumer Litigation
- Sales Disputes/ UCC Litigation
- Negotiable Instruments
- Secured Transactions
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty Matters
- Business Tort Claims
- Deceptive Trade Practices
- Insurance disputes
- Disagreements Between Commercial Lenders and Borrowers
When To Contact Us?
Disputes that start small often grow into complicated matters that involve multiple claims, multi-faceted issues and dozens or even hundreds of parties. Our lawyers have years of experience in handling complex litigation in federal and state courts.
Contact us and schedule an appointment to discuss how we can help resolve your legal problem.